Saturdays are for Something | Kylea & Company: Saturdays are for Something
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Saturdays are for Something

This post will probably have no significant meaning other than to show people that after this horrendous week, I am still among the living.

So about Wednesday afternoon I started sending my office bestie this picture with the caption
"How people are making me feel right now." 

And while people are in love with Frozen, I am still in love with Tangled, and the cute little chameleon named Pascal. But I felt that this picture was appropriate to describe my feelings of anger and frustration.

I had very few moments to actually focus on the blog this week and rarely any time to write any substantial posts. It has been nonstop in the work world, and any chances to take a day off have come and gone. I blew past my monthly revenue budget by 60k which is HUGE! It also means that the time that I have to try and find a replacement employee has been non existent. Since I have not found a replacement, I have had to take work home to try and keep up. I finally said enough on Thursday and ended up taking a 2 hour nap after work and then going to bed at 9:30. Something is wrong right?

Now I am trying to make this a product-full Saturday by creating posts, scheduling, and doing a little bit of design updates. I am hoping that this coffee will give me the inspiration to make today matter.

Happy Saturday!

 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment