August Wishes | Kylea & Company: August Wishes
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Friday, August 1, 2014

August Wishes




HOW IS IT AUGUST??!!! I swear it was only March a month ago. This year has flown by so quickly that I haven't been able to keep up. Anyone  else feel this way? 

So with today being the start of August, one must start the month off right. This month I want to:

 -Donate all of the clothes I do not wear. I literally have 2 closets full of clothes and yet I only wear a few things. Time to do some fall organization.

- Refinish the top to my coffee table by making it a wood top rather than glass. 

-Buy my very own vacuum cleaner so that I do not have to keep borrowing others. And a Swifter Wet Jet, because I hate to mop and the Rubbermaid one I bought is broken. 

- Send the reptile that has been chilling at my house since February (who was supposed to go to his real home in May) back to his human. I hate feeling like that thing is dead and I really want my book case back. 

- Eat all of the food that I buy. I am really REALLY bad at overbuying and letting things go bad. It needs to stop. 

-Read more books instead of watching TV. My wonderful friend bought me a Kindle Fire HDX because I carted his butt around everywhere and made him dinner a few nights when he was working like crazy. So now I need fill up my little library and get reading!

- Get back to sponsoring people, I have been MIA for far to long.

- Reply back to every comment posted!

What are your goals for August? 




 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I donated a couple of bags of clothes before I moved & it felt so good to finally get rid of stuff. I still need to get rid of more though. I need to start reading more too. I was really hoping to cancel my cable at the end of October but it turns out that I have it until October 2015... I need to just turn it off & read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was 50/50 about shutting off my cable, but then I realized that I needed my fill of Sons Of Anarchy, so I just went with a cheaper service. My DVR is getting nice and full though without me watching TV every day. I cannot wait to get rid of these clothes! I have way too many for one person.

    ReplyDelete