5 Things: Instagram Edition | Kylea & Company: 5 Things: Instagram Edition
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Monday, November 18, 2013

5 Things: Instagram Edition

Well, well, well.... you want to check me out on Instagram. Here are 5 things you should be aware of when viewing my profile.

1) My profile is Private. I was having a hard time keeping certain people from stalking me... so I put it on private. If you would like to add me cool! Feel Free!

2) I take a lot of pictures of puppy dogs. My phone is always on hand so it is always the one thing I can use to quickly take the perfect picture. A lot of my pictures are of Ghillie though.


3) I drink a lot of Starbucks...  a lot....

4) I try to tell myself that it would be mean to report the people that use my hash tags for #ghilliemonster , and then I look at their profile... they're attractive enough and are using it in the correct form.

The Culprits


5) I don't often post selfies... but when I do I often make a funny face.


Find me through the hash tag listed above. Or through my user name KyleaJ .




No comments:

Post a Comment