Blogmopolitan Quiz | Kylea & Company: Blogmopolitan Quiz
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Friday, July 18, 2014

Blogmopolitan Quiz

Um this is kind of the best week ever. Why? Because not only did we have the #totalsocial link up, but now we have the latest Blogmopolitan Quiz from Erin at Two Thirds Hazel

This is my third issue of The Blogmopolitan Quiz. To see my others go to Issue One and Issue Two

In this one you can tell that there are a few things I am slightly obsessed with right now. 



Also I will be having a dance party today at 10 am in my cubicle to celebrate the fact that it is Friday and pay day. Two of my favorite things that end with the word day. Here is the song, join in! 



 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

11 comments:

  1. I cannot stand people who bring pointless drama to the table!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wine and cupcakes and margaritas and nap time and PUPPIES. Yep, I like you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way that your name is spelled - I have never seen it that way before - unique :-)
    Chelsea
    www.mypinkscribbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. "The puppy, the kitten, a cupcake and a million dollars" ...Story of my life! Haha yes pleaseeeee (especially the kitten part).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snake, spiders, heights...no. I just can't. Speaking of can't, I couldn't live without my dog either. Love her too much. I don't watch Real Housewives, so I'm right with you on that one. OMG! FRIENDS references. We just become BFFLs (or future roomies. Same difference). Lobster awww.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's the worst, yet somehow I end up being a little drama magnet because people just keep bringing it my way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it like the perfect combination in life?! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It has been really hard not to adopt one! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your dog is adorable! I mean I can see how one could not be able to live with out her. And Friends is the Best.Show.Ever!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yesss, I have been toying with the idea of adopting one, too! I'm avoiding shelters at alllll costs haha.

    ReplyDelete