All Time Favorites- Total Social | Kylea & Company: All Time Favorites- Total Social
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Thursday, July 17, 2014

All Time Favorites- Total Social

Guys and gals..... It's Thursday. Pretty much the best day of the week, especially this week because I just bought enough Monster to keep me wired for a week and because I get to link up with Helene and Sarah for total social!

The topic, favorites! And although my mother likes to refuse that she does not have a favorite child, we all know that I am by far the best of her three children. So as the favorite in my family, I thought I would give you a list of my all time favorites.

Venus Trapped in Mars


Favorite Color: Kelly Green, like St. Patricks day, bright obnoxious green.

Favorite Meal: Beef Stroganoff. It is one of those items that I can actually eat left overs for,and I really hate to eat left overs.

Favorite Place to Eat out: Anywhere that has pizza. Lately that place is known as The Humble Pie. They have one of the best roasted mushroom pizza's ever! Plus the guys there know to give me an extra glass of wine BEFORE happy hour is over.

Favorite thing I have Baked: I would have to say that that would be my Caramel Machiatto Cheesecake.

Favorite Movie: Breakfast at Tiffany's; I can watch that movie at any time and be perfectly content with life. I know all of the words but refuse to recite them because my voice would ruin the movie.

Favorite Book: I am a total re-reader so this is hard. But I have to go with the book that I have read the most and could still read today. Ella Enchanted. I mean the movie killed any form of joy I had in this world, but I still love the book.

Favorite Song: The Dance by Garth Brooks (Honorable mentions: Kicking My Heels by Tyler Hilton, and Earth Angel by The Penguins.)

Favorite Musical Artist: Keith Urban

Favorite Holiday: My birthday is slowly fading from the top spot,  but I always love a great traditional Christmas.

Favorite Grocery Splurge: Talenti Gelato. Ok well any ice cream is a splurge because I shouldn't be eating too much of it.

Favorite Alcoholic Drink: Classic Margarita on the rocks with salt.

Favorite Blog Post: I'm the kind of girl who... 

Favorite Picture I have taken: Not sure why, but this is my favorite. Maybe it was just because of the trip, but it would be amazing to be on the side of the Smoky Mountains right now.

Favorite Place: A beach, any beach will work. Just a place to put my but in the sand, soak up the sun, and clear my head.

Favorite Hobby: Scrapbooking and drinking wine, or sometimes both.

Favorite season: Summer when there is NO HUMIDITY! This 100+ degree weather with 20-40% humidity is killing me.

Favorite Teacher: 2nd grade, Mr. Chavez

Favorite Flower: Sunflowers!! (Honorable mention: Hydrangeas)

Favorite RAK:Paying for the person behind me when getting coffee. You never look for the thank you, but somehow it feels gratifying knowing that they might appreciate it or pay it forward.

Favorite Smell: Lemongrass (honorable mention: puppy breath)


What are some of your favorite things? 

 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

4 comments:

  1. We used to always harass my mother, "Which of us is your favorite?" Wise woman that she was she would always say, "I love all my children equally." I don't know what good we thought would come of that question. Children!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl it's times like these when I wish bloggers all lived in the same area. Based off your favorites alone pretty sure we'd make awesome friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine says "you're my favorite daughter." to avoid having to admit the truth...Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be really convenient if we all lived in the same area that's for sure! I am pretty sure we'd make pretty awesome friends too!

    ReplyDelete