Confession Session | Kylea & Company: Confession Session
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Confession Session





































-That is totally a picture of my white board standing desk. Because only 2 sticky notes have been murdered this week. I call that a small victory.

- It's a Thursday, and I really feel like it should be Monday. My brain is in a bit of a fog and just does not want to work properly today.

- Today I dislike everyone at work strongly. Not Everyone.... but specific people.

- I get my tax return back tomorrow (YAY!) but a good portion of it is already spent because the phone I sent back to Verizon for their edge program was shattered. And because I am a nice sister I am not making my brother pay for it.

- I have to create a new blog for my Marketing in Social Media Class. I asked if I could use mine, but my teacher was wary about it and wanted newer data. So I am all game with making a new one. While I have to do a bunch of it, because hello homework, I am thinking that it would be awesome and beneficial to have a co-author or two on it, and keep it going afterwards.

- I plan on giving my blog another face lift. But this time with professional help from my lovely friend Emily. So get ready for that! 

- I am so leaning against a stool today versus standing. I think it is because I really just want to take a nap, but I am so not up for this standing desk today. I love it, but don't have to like it. 

- This is going to be short and sweet, because I want it to be. 

 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Yay for refunds! Mine is hopefully coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine was paid out pretty quickly! Fingers crossed that yours are coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always feel like everyday but Friday is Monday because I know Friday I don't have to work for two days! Haha! I'm excited to help you give your blog a facelift soon! :)

    ReplyDelete