Happy Monday! | Kylea & Company: Happy Monday!
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Monday, February 23, 2015

Happy Monday!

This is a mandatory, I am still alive post, because I haven't posted something on almost 2 weeks.

No I have not been ill, just in a personal cyclone of craziness. Last week I had a tricky day off, a falling grandpa who ended up at the hospital for a day, and the sudden urge to move our offices downstairs into an empty suite.I may still request this until we  get an official home of our own. I also have been constructing a blog, which is harder than I thought it would be. 

Friday, I hung out with my grandparents while trying to put off more homework. 

Saturday, I completely cleared out my DVR, which is not only a massive amount of Television but also so much drama! 

Sunday, I spent a lot of the morning putting of homework and then went out to see Jupiter Ascending and eat dinner with a friend. 

Now it is time for me to: 
  • Go back to work 
  • Write a poem of sorts for tonight's class
  • Finish up this other blog of mine so that I can get a post out. 



 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

1 comment: