Wednesday Confessions: | Kylea & Company: Wednesday Confessions:
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Wednesday Confessions:




It really feels like it's been forever since I posted last. It probably has, and without looking, it was also more than likely a confessions post similar to this. Life gets far too mad for me sometimes, and this summer is only going to be more chaotic. 

This week has been like one bad thing pairing with one good. Monday I had a FLAT tire, but I had the inspiration to start up on my 10 year book that I have been working on. Tuesday I was so tired that I had enough energy drinks to make my teeth hurt, but we finally got our hats in and I finished out my Social Media Class. Today, I am so tired that I want to fall asleep at my desk, but my boss is about to become a grandpa and his excitement is kind of awesome. 

I switched cars with my grandparents today, since they offered to take my car in to get the tire fixed. Secretly I am also hoping that my grandpa notices my car is severely overdue for an oil change, and takes it for me. I know it's not the adult thing to do, but I am the favorite and I pay them back, so it works. 

Dubsmash is my newest obsession. I hate it, but I love it all at the same time. half of the ones that I have done are either Pitch Perfect or Disney. Okay most of them are Disney.

I have had M&M's for breakfast 3 days in a row now. It's really not a good thing for me to buy the extra- large bag.

I have absolutely nothing set up for the Elevate Everyday Conference yet other than my hotel room. I still need business cards, I need to clean my blog up, and I need to request the Friday before off so that I can drive into California. This conference is at the end of the month.... 

I just wrote out a to do list, and then started crying...Like literal tears falling from the eyeballs because I am so tired that I don't want to do anything. I mean I already cancelled on a Workshop that I was supposed to go to, why did I have to put so much down?

Till next time loves! 

 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment