Goodbye Sweet Weekend, Hello Monday. | Kylea & Company: Goodbye Sweet Weekend, Hello Monday.
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Monday, November 3, 2014

Goodbye Sweet Weekend, Hello Monday.

It's Monday. I think that that is statement enough to warrant some horror in my voice. I came in to an email full of hate mail (claims) and nothing but problems. So I decided to take a momentary break to blog about my weekend, so that I don't break into a pure sob. 

Friday: 
Well let me start by saying, OY VEY WITH THE POODLES ALREADY! Friday was madness and amazingness all combined into one. I was sleep deprived from making my super cute costume, Running around helping with work activities, and covering 2-3 desks at the same time because every one was out. So needless to say, instead of dealing with the DUI check points and crazy people, I stayed home for halloween out of pure exhaustion. I actually fell asleep at 9:15. 

My super cute costume! 

Saturday: 
So does anyone else have the problem that when you clean one room in your house the rest of it looks like a bomb went off? Well that was my Saturday. I managed to magically get 3/4 of my bedroom cleaned, and laundry put away, but as I went through the rest of my house it was a mess. But hey whats a little mess topped with some Hallmark Christmas movies? Because I watched them this weekend! Have I mentioned that I am into Christmas this year? 



Sunday:
NEWS! THE LIZARD IS OUT OF MY HOUSE!!! HAHAHAHAH!!! I know I sound way to excited about that but it has been 7 months in the making. Not to mention like 7 different goals I have made over the past 3-4 months. So after dropping the lizard off and running, I enjoyed breakfast with my little brother and then he was the coolest sibling by taking me to finally see the Maze Runner. (Amazing! But I was thrown by the ending, and I read the book.) And then I had to have one of those awkward conversations with someone. You know the ones that break hearts? Is it bad that I was like, whatever, about it? 



Hope everyone else had a more exciting weekend then I did. 

 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Whenever I go to hard core clean it always ends up a bigger mess at first lol.

    ReplyDelete