Tis the Season! | Kylea & Company: Tis the Season!
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tis the Season!














Yep thats right! I am posting Christmas stuff early!! Why? Maybe it's because I am in the christmas spirit. Maybe it's because I have been watching Hallmark Movie Channels Christmas Movies every weekend for the past month. Or maybe it's because I am jealous of Erin's Christmas Decorations that are already up and spreading Christmas Cheer! I wish I had a fireplace to hang the stockings on, but my window seal will just have to do. le sigh

Either way, I am in the Christmas Spirit! I have counted down the days (36 by the way) and now I am planning before that big bird goes in the oven. My mother (cough, Grinch, cough) does not like it when Christmas cheer is spread too early, but man is she in for a surprise when she see's all of those recorded Hallmark Channel movies I have in my DVR. (Nine Lives of Christmas= PUR-Fect!) 

So here is a list of the Holly Jolly things I will be doing this Holiday Season! 

-Find Grandpa Candy 
-Drink Hot Cocoa WITH marshmallows 
-Make a new recipe using Cranberries 
-Go Ice Skating!
-Write a Letter to Santa 
-Volunteer!! 
-Decorate my desk at work! 
-Decorate my overly large window seal at home. 
- Get a tiny Christmas tree. 
- Make a profit from our Christmas Bizarre at work and donate it! 
-Bake Cookies! 
-Sing Christmas Carols (from the comfort of inside my house where no one can hear.) 
-Find Reindeer Antler hat for Ghillie. 
-Read A Christmas Carol 
- Watch the Muppets Christmas Carol, purely for comparison. 
-Build a Gingerbread House


What is on your Holiday Bucket List? 



 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I'm definitely one that doesn't start celebrating Christmas until after Thanksgiving is over but I love your holiday bucket list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can usually find Grandpa candy at Fry's

    ReplyDelete