March Goals | Kylea & Company: March Goals
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Monday, March 2, 2015

March Goals

It feels criminal for it to already be March! Only 2 short months away and I will be 26, in 3 days I will have worked at my current job for 6 very long years, and it is 9 months till Christmas. And with it being a Monday, it feels just as criminal that the weekend ended so quickly. 









March Goals:

1.)Spending Freeze: this started on Saturday though I did spend an unnecessary $10 on lunch and Redbox movies. But for the most part I did well grocery shopping and not spending money on anything that wasn't on my approved list.

2.)Order Contacts! It is on my approved list to order contacts, because I need them.

3.) Post 12 new posts. I know that this seems like a low number but with running 2 different blogs, it feels like a good place to start. 

4.) Bring my lunch to work all month. This was the main reason to do a spending freeze, I mean last week alone I think I spent $60 on going out to lunch. So I stocked up on enough Lean Cuisine's to last me a couple weeks until I have to go shopping again.

5.) Clean up my Living Room. It is pretty much where I live, because it is the only room I have a working TV in. So needless to say it is messy, and I really need to deep clean. 

6.) Re-Organize My Closet. I have seen quite a few other posts about reorganizing closets, and it has me inspired to do the same with mine. It could definitely use it.
 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

4 comments:

  1. What other blog do you run? One for work? Spending freeze is always good, and I love knowing I have an approved list! My room is a disaster and other than that the dining room table where I leave all of my stuff is out of hand. I can't even imagine what it would be like if I had the whole place to myself. I need to get this in shape before I move out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your goals! I need to put myself on a spending freeze one of these months. I'm thinking May since that's the next time I don't have something planned for multiple weekends. I really need to order contacts too but that requires an eye exam that I haven't had in years... And my entire house needs a deep clean...ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! This goal is actually going better than the others, but I have a good habit of keeping to strict budgets. Contacts are far more expensive than I remember them being!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am running a new one that I started for my Marketing Class! My teacher asked me to create a new one since she wanted a fresh starting point. It is http://thelifeafter5blog.blogspot.com/. My scrapbooking stuff currently resides on my kitchen table, and there is NO method to that madness right now. There are embellishments EVERYWHERE!

    ReplyDelete