30 by 30 and Some Cash! | Kylea & Company: 30 by 30 and Some Cash!
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Thursday, March 5, 2015

30 by 30 and Some Cash!

Today is a big day!
One it's Thursday, which happens to actually be my favorite day of the week. (Shhh don't tell Friday!) Two it's my 6 years at my job, which for a 25 year old, kinda feels like a big deal. Three, it's SOMEONE'S 30th birthday!

And by someone I mean the wonderful Miss Heather at My Little HEA! Today is her birthday!! I had the pleasure of being introduced to Heather through Blogcation. Though Blogcation didn't happen and we may not have all been able to bask in the wonderful tropics, I did get something from Blogcation; three amazing friends including Heather. 

Heather had a 30 things to do by 30 bucket list, and got a lot of it done! It's so exciting to go into milestone years and know that you accomplished something that meant so much. So though this may be cheating because I will have a little more time than she will to finish, I want to do my own 30 by 30. But I run on Kylea Standard Time, so that might just be enough to get all of it done.

1. Pay off my car! I have a little over a year left since a few things didn't pan out the way I wanted them to, but this is my top goal. 
2. Get a degree, in something! I just hope to know what I want to be when I grow up by 30.
3. Pay off all of my debt. This is a grueling task since I may not have any credit cards, but I do have a mountain of student loans. 
4.Visit 5 new states. 
5. Read 120 new books.
6. Go out of the Country!
7. Get Passport - May be slightly cheating, but after I knew Blogcation was done, I didn't end up getting mine. 
8.Have a tea party.
9. Make a big change. I know this is vague but change is terrifying to me, so when it happens I will know it. 
10. Go on a Spur of the moment vacation. Like pack a bag and go, no planning. 
11. Successfully run a full 5k without walking at any point.
12. Go on a cruise. 
13.Give 100% tip.
14.Meet 5 other bloggers in real life outside of a conference.  
15. Get to 1000 blog posts. 
16. Learn another language.
17. Write a book. 
18. Do an open mic night at a comedy club.
19. Live in a Tiny House for at least a month, to see if I really have the chops.
20. Go to a Music Festival
21. Get in a food fight
22. Make my own bottle of wine. 
23. Get my scrapbooks completely caught up.
24. Go an entire week off the grid. Because I don't thing I could do any more than that. 
25. Hike the Grand Canyon 
26. Pay someone else's dining bill
27. Do a Selfie 365 project.
28. Send 20 hand written letters.
29. Start a journal and finish it. 
30. Go on a blind date. 

There is a lot here to make me step out of my box in this list, but I think that may be the most comforting feeling.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER!!








 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your list! Like I'm going to steal some of those for some type of something by something list. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete