Random Letters | Kylea & Company: Random Letters
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Monday, March 16, 2015

Random Letters

My WTF Hair look because it does what it wants. 


Dear Monday, So we meet again. I hope this week you can behave yourself and we don't have to have a few choice words with each other. Especially come the Friday timeframe, like you did this last week. That was crap! Dear Spring Break, If only I were doing the typical college student action right now by heading to some cancun resort and getting trashed. But alas, that will not happen. Dear Coworkers, For being in cool places like Amelia Island Concours and #SXSW you guys suck for updating our social media. I mean seriously?? Some of us would kill to be at #SXSW so feel lucky that you are not stuck in a cubicle. Dear iPhone, I worry about your life with your moving screen. I mean, I know that I've dropped you a time or two but this is serious. Dear Serial, Please come back with new episodes! Pretty pretty please!!! Dear Microsoft, Can you make a decent  Nokia Windows phone for Verizon so that I can convert. Dear Laundry, Go do your own self! GAH! Dear Revenge, Good choice on adding more hot guys to the playlist. This Ben guy is delicious! Dear Hair, Never again are we going that short because this styling thing is harder than the basic chin length. I mean you do what you want, you won't stay in the bobby pins, and trying to blow dry you screws with my entire process, because then it looks like a lion mane gone wrong. 

 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

1 comment: