Humpday Confessional | Kylea & Company: Humpday Confessional
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Humpday Confessional

I am happier than a camel today, because the week is almost ovah! I mean it has been a trying week already, and it's only Wednesday so imagine how it is going to be for the rest of the week.



- My Marketing in Social Media Class is too easy. I mean I have my homework for the next 5 weeks done because in my mind it needed to be done on week two when I set up Life After 5. And when you take a quiz in 30 seconds and get 100% it has to mean something. The only thing that I am still stuck on is SEO because we only spent an hour on it. I know this whole scenario is a first world problem, but still.

- #wcw to me means Water, Coffee, and Wine. Because those will be all of the liquids I will be consuming today! There is a nice bottle of Pinot Grigio and a Cab Sav sitting in my fridge begging for me to set them free!



- Chicago PD will be the only show that I am totally current on, because I CANNOT miss an episode. Did anyone else realize that Ruzek is Jeremiah from The Princess Diaries?


Now you know.



- I totally FanGirled and obsessed over the new Game Of Thrones poster. I mean can it be April 12th?!I mean look at this Bad Assery! <-- Yes I count that as a word. I also watched all of the available trailers for it and recaps of last season.



- I did absolutely nothing for my last Influenster VoxBox but take the survey and yet I am getting more VoxBox opportunities than I ever have before. I mean there is no logic to this site sometimes! Does anyone else have the problem where they go months with out even getting a word from them and then out of no where you have three opportunities that don't really work with you?

- Llamas were all the rage last week, when two got loose in Sun City, AZ. So of course being from AZ all of my friends were posting about this llama, so I started messaging and commenting with  The Emperor's New Groove Comments. And because I was doing that, I had the sudden urge to watch The Emperors New Groove. So I did and I loved every second.



 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I haven't had a voxbox in SO long & I used to get them all the time. I need to somehow catch up on Chicago PD, as in I never started it. I wanted to because I love Chicago Fire but I missed when it started & so just didn't...

    ReplyDelete