Adventures at Tiger Creek | Kylea & Company: Adventures at Tiger Creek
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Adventures at Tiger Creek

Well it has almost been an official week since I landed in Texas, and it has been an adventure so far. Managing to escape from my 9 to 5 this weekend me, my mom, and her crew of lost boys decided to see some rather large cats.


Just on the out skirts, well a 5 hour drive total for me, of Dallas in Tyler, TX is Tiger Creek  Wildlife Refuge. And if you couldn't guess by the name, it is a refuge for tigers and other big cats. So we took a tour of these gorgeous creatures, and I was beside myself on how close we were to these cats.


 Now, have you ever heard that when an animal sleeps on their backs when they are comfortable in their surroundings? Well this guy seems pretty darn comfortable!  He would just flip from side to back to side.

As for this guy... I am pretty sure he thought we were lunch!


 OH MY LORD CLARENCE! I'VE BEEN SHOT!! 
Just kidding! Just another comfy kitty! 

These two were by far my favorite, they are also the youngest cats at the park. These one year olds fell for my moms trick, except it wasn't my mom taking the pictures. One of the lost boys in our group decided to get a different perspective, and laid down to take pictures of these two. All of a sudden these to came to life, huffing and wanting to play.


 If you are in the Dallas area and are looking for something incredible to do head over to Tiger Creek. It is a completely Non-Profit animal refuge and relies on the donations of others to keep their expanding park open. Click over here to see more information!

 That's all folks! 

KMJ&Co. 

No comments:

Post a Comment