Snail Mail Collective: Part One | Kylea & Company: Snail Mail Collective: Part One
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Monday, October 7, 2013

Snail Mail Collective: Part One

In September I took place in the Snail Mail Collective through Lost in Travels. I was paired with the lovely Amy from Club Narwhal. Now the idea behind snail mail collective is finding a new friend in a different area and sending them a collection of items all under $5 to inspire them and gain new friends. My only problem is the $5 budget. I never stay on budget and that my readers is a horrible thing. 
Septembers theme was "Back to School", so for Amy I put together a little survival kit. It included ABC washi tape, those uber cute pencils that we all fought over in school with erasers and pencil sharpener, Tide to Go, Hand Sanitizer, Clorox wipes (hey I had a bunch of snot nose kids at my school), Smarties, personalized sticky notes, and some cool iClip bookmarks. 



 I also decided that I hand made and written card was in order, so out came my brand new Sarita Paper Pack and this beauty was made!

The october months Snail Mail Collective has already closed but keep your eyes out for the next. 
Both Lost in Travels and Club Narwhal are in my daily reads, go check them out! 



No comments:

Post a Comment