Letter: 1 | Kylea & Company: Letter: 1
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Letter: 1


Commitment. 
Many fear it, for reasons that they are intertwined with the fate of that object. Whether it is a person, place, or thing; we as humans and living objects fear the commitment of being held down. But what if the commitment is made to make us stronger? What if our interest in an item and our commitment towards it were to become one magical superhero? 

I am committing myself to this blog; to making it everything I wish and hope it could be. I am committing myself to the long hours of constructing and living that this blog is going to require. I am committed to the money, blood (figuratively), sweat, and tears that will be put into this blog. I will allow my interests to co-mingle with my commitment; allowing it to become stronger. 
I am committing to the followers to come. I am committing to them that I will reply to every comment, that I will stay positive, and that they can look to my blog for help and inspiration. 
I am committing to being the best person that I can be. 



No comments:

Post a Comment