Tonight | Kylea & Company: Tonight
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Tonight

It seems like time has taken it's time today. I keep looking at the clock on the television and then checking my computer, the difference? Two hours. My body is on Texas time but my brain is on Arizona time.  So as I sit here watching NCISLA I keep having a debate on whether or not my eyes will stay open long enough to watch Sons of Anarchy or read.

But today was full of adventure. I was able to steal the car today and decided to venture out to find a Target, but not before the iPhone Maps sent me on a wild goose chase to some poor old guy's house. I managed to find yet one more thing for my Snail Mail Collective partner Jane and this!!! 



Allegiant is officially out! I couldn't wait to pick it up, so I put it in my little basket and hopped around Target with my finds. Oh and that's Lucy.... MY NEW FLUFFY UNICORN!!!!!!

I also stopped to take some pictures of some broken down county houses. Here is a preview, more to come on this. 


I have yet to discover the town of Jarrell, TX but soon my friends soon! 




No comments:

Post a Comment