Friends, Country, and Keith! | Kylea & Company: Friends, Country, and Keith!
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Friends, Country, and Keith!

If I have not given y'all (you all) enough clues as to how much I love my country music, this post will clarify any doubts you had. 

On the beautiful evening of September 29th I was able to see one of my favorite artists. But let’s back track a bit to buying the tickets.

It was right before my birthday, so I deemed it important to buy myself the best present possible. In order to do that I joined the Keith Urban fan club to get pre-sale tickets. I sat literally glued at my desk for 4 hours waiting on live nation for these tickets to go on sale, and as they became available I impatiently tapped away at the mouse to find the best tickets. I had no such luck getting the PIT tickets that I wanted, instead having to settle for the first row of seating, or so I thought. I thought what the heck, why not try again to see what we get? I had done it at prior concerts and winded up getting better tickets. 5 seconds later I was out of my chair rapidly typing in my credit card number. I HAD PIT! 

All of my co workers would tell you that that was the most unbearable day working with me. They all secretly wanted to move my desk outside, because I was bouncing off of the walls the entire day.

Minion Audra
Back to September 29th, I sent my minion Audra to run as fast as her little boots would take her to get me close to that stage. And she did good! All night I was in music heaven listening to the artists that I admired and grown to love.


First up was Dustin Lynch (also a pre-med student). I’ll take one of these please! 





After some slight drooling on Audra's part, we had Little Big Town. A serious band with some killer vocals! This was my second time seeing them and they only get better every time. 

 He was into the concert! And threw all of us pics! 

During "Your Side of the Bed" 

Perfect rendition of the Oak Ridge Boys "Elvira" 

Tornado

NOW.... Insert my single scream here, because yes I was the first to spot him.  


And only Keith can just walk out on stage, without his band, without intro, and just start playing.


NO this is not off a screen. 

Playing with Little Big Town


Now just in case you ever needed to know what kind of knickers this man wears. 

Jamming with Dustin Lynch

 Told you I was close. 





Overall I am pretty sure that this one single night made my entire year. I just sang with every song, I knew them all. I took 400 pictures and almost all of them were blurry, but It doesn't matter because I couldn't ever replace that night. He even stuck in You'll Think of Me and I cried the entire time because it is my favorite song. 

I am glad I finally got to share my amazing night with you guys! 

XO- KMJ&Co 

2 comments:

  1. this seems to me that you had an awesome time :)
    love this post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was truly an awesome show! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete