Recaps and Minions | Kylea & Company: Recaps and Minions
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Recaps and Minions

HAPPY DECEMBER!!!!! I'm a few days late, but with my mom in town I was preoccupied.

I was actually supposed to get a ton done  on Sunday for the ol' blog here. But after an intense game of Monopoly, in which we won't discuss the results, it became apparent that I was going to do nothing blog related. Now that fall is visually over and there are 22 days to CHRISTMAS (!!!!) let's do a recap of my fall bucket list shall we?

1.) Buy Ghillie a new sweater. Fail- It has actually been too warm in Arizona to even think about sweaters and boots. So I haven't really worried about buying Ghillie a new sweater. I will still be buying them, don't you worry, purely for blog related activities. 

2.) Repaint my Bathroom- Fail. I found out that I will definitely be moving hopefully by January/February of next year so I am not going to paint it. Although I still hate it. 

3.) Carve a pumpkin- DONE!!!! My best friend and I actually did them together, and hers turned out super cute, while mine were amateur to say the least. But it was fun! 

4.) Bake something new. DONE- Pumpkin Cheesecake for the win! Everyone in my family loved it and my friends loved it as well. I have a feeling that I will be baking it every year. 

5.) Deep clean my house with the windows and doors open! -Kind of done? Does that count? My bedroom was spotless, my living room area is pretty clean, and my bathroom clean. So a little more than half clean especially after I had people over Sunday and my mom was here until last night. 

6.)Watch Hocus Pocus because it is the best halloween movie Ev-ER! DOOONNNEEEE!!! And I loved every minute of it. 

7.) Buy new bedding, including a fluffy comforter to keep me warm this winter. Fail- Again it hasn't been that cold. It gets cold enough at night but I have a light blanket that keeps me warm enough. That and I cannot choose a pattern!

8.) Buy more Pumpkin Cheesecake soy candles from Target. DONE- I ended up buying 2 more, and already burning them. 

I feel like this is a semi- accomplished list. I am actually pretty proud of what I got done, because it was all fun!

Now to keep working on my Holiday Bucket List! which is coming across nicely, the only thing I may not accomplish is decorating my desk since I am going to have to start packing office stuff here soon. But I have managed to Decorate my overly large window seal, once the Grinch went home. (Love you mom!) 



 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I think you did great! Especially because the ones you failed you did so because they became unnecessary.

    ReplyDelete