A Confessional | Kylea & Company: A Confessional
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A Confessional

I have a confession to make... and part of me feels awkward posting this online for all to know.

I have a 2 bedroom house (sorta) but I literally only sleep in my living room. I tried to lie to myself and say that I didn't know why I only sleep there. But I totally do. I am a borderline, paranoid freak who constantly thinks that someone is trying to break into my house and kill me. Now whether it is just because I live by myself or because my neighborhood is sketchy as HELL is debatable. Plus I currently have been using my bed as a makeshift dresser...because that is the place where my clean clothes go to die. But anyways, for more than 4 months I have been sleeping on my couch.

Now I know a lot of people are, well you sleep with the TV on right? Nope... I only sleep with the TV on when I am scared at someone else's house. So there is literally no reason for me to need to sleep in my living room. I have an beautiful antique wood bed, and a comfortable mattress; but still I sleep on my couch.

So Sunday, I decided to clean up the clothes and put them away, which is the worst chore possible. I washed all of my bedding, and decided bam I am just going to start being a grown up and sleep in my bed. Big girl status right there.

WORST. SLEEP. EVER. SINCE!

I kid you not, Sunday night I was only able to sleep for 2 hours. I tossed and turned the rest of the night. So not only did I have to deal with Monday, I had to deal with it while being sleep deprived.



LAST NIGHT! Well that can only be described as sleeping in hell on a bed of hot coals. Not only was I already on edge about the crazy episode of Teen Wolf, but apparently Ghillie heard something at 1am and started growling. And not just the quiet, hey something is up growl. No this was you better get yo ass out my house, teeth showing growl. Needless to say every light was turned on and I checked the locks on all of my windows and doors three times, locked the doggy door, and I did not go back to sleep until after my first alarm went off at five.

I have 8 hours of work left... I want my couch...







No comments:

Post a Comment