Workday Problems | Kylea & Company: Workday Problems
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Monday, January 20, 2014

Workday Problems

Morning cupcakes,

I feel as if this is a total first world problems scenario, but I feel that it needs to be written about.
How is it I am the only person in the office that can pick up when the office radio has more static than music?

We have the magical ability in my office to control the volume of the radio on the different sides of the office. It is magical when you want to groove out to old 80's show tune type music. Which for me is rarely ever. My problem is that the number of people who can actually hear the music, because we sit directly under the speaker, are few and far between. So when I have to hear One Direction, it makes me want to punch a  baby... and when I hear static filled One Direction.... well thank goodness there are no babies in my office, because it would be deadly. And If you don't know why I am saying that I would punch a baby, clearly you have not listened to Dane Cook enough. Go listen...

So hear I sit with my headphones in, overhearing the static music, attempting to drown out Beyonce's Single Ladies with the Alternative Radio Station on Spotify. But no matter how loud Gold on the Ceiling by The Black Keys is playing I still hear the static. How do I nicely make the radio disappear? My headphones can only go so loud before destroying any hearing ability that I have.

Welcome to my office first world problems......

Time to re-fill...













No comments:

Post a Comment