One Year | Kylea & Company: One Year
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

One Year

It has been one year.

One year since I was forced into the hospital by pneumonia
One year since I baffled Doctors by contracting a strand of bacteria no one had heard of.
One year since I had tubes everywhere, literally.
One year since I was so full of antibiotics that there was no way to be normal.
One year since I learned that iPads were a good source for none verbal communication.
One year since I saw every member of my family break down as they stared at my helpless self.
One year.

A lot has changed since then, but then again nothing has. I want to be stronger. I want to be healthier. So that what I looked like one year ago, is not what I look like any year.

One Year ago I looked like this.

Never again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment