WEEKEND OFF!!!! | Kylea & Company: WEEKEND OFF!!!!
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Friday, January 31, 2014

WEEKEND OFF!!!!

There is a moment, a moment of sweet relief when A house sitter manages to score a free, rather unexpected weekend off. Part of this excitement does not come without it's woes, as the family I was supposed to sit for had the unexpected tragedy of a parent in law having a stroke. But everyone is recovering slowly and doing better.

BUT... I still get a weekend off. An unexpected one, which means I had absolutely nothing planned.

So now I am trying to find stuff to do this weekend. So I thought I would get your brilliant opinions. (don't be afraid to speak up)

So the first option, always a good one. I can do this by myself or with others, depending if I really want to share my popcorn or not. Movies! The Awkward Moment with Zac Efron just came out. and honestly any moment to catch a piece of that boy without his shirt on is a win for everyone. He grew up well.

Let's just let this sink in for a bit.........

And if that doesn't work for you, here Zac with a kitten. Adorbs!


Second, finding a show on Netflix to watch the entire series, because I am currently stealing internet from my brother. Don't judge me.

The next option requires a little more effort than I want to give on a weekend... but I am willing to keep the option open. I really want to clean up and finish painting my "laundry" area. This would include sanding the cabinets, painting them, painting the walls around all of it, and taking a possible trip to Ikea to buy the rails I need..... iiikkkkeeeeeaaaaaaaaa.....

I wish for something simple like this, but highly doubt that is what it will look like in the end. Just saying...



The final option is to pretend to go to work on saturday, but instead sit at a coffee shop of some sort and get my blogging act together.

So many options....

What do you guys do with unexpected days off?



No comments:

Post a Comment