Why I love Phoenix, AZ | Kylea & Company: Why I love Phoenix, AZ
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Monday, January 20, 2014

Why I love Phoenix, AZ

Happy Monday, Y'all! I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. Me? Mine was fabulous and filled with absolutely nothing to do. But then again those are my absolute favorite things to do on the weekend after working all week.

Now there is only one reason I absolutely living in Phoenix. Well there are a ton, but the main one:

NO SNOW! Let me tell you ladies and possible gents, that the idea of snow or any form of frozen water, just does not float my boat. Actually anything that goes below the degree of 32 is no bueno. There is not a chance in hell that my butt would go outside. Freeze my ass off? NO THANK YOU.

So instead I sit here in Arizona listening to Joe Nichols Sunny and 75, because it seems absolutely fitting, while you suckers sit there with snow and temps at 40. I do not feel sorry for you.

Wait....

Nope, nothing.

And when I am sitting in 118 degrees in July, I won't be complaining. Why? Well because I can still sit on the back patio with a glass of wine... in shorts.... in January.

Ha
Ha
HA!

Your Winter storm:

Mine:

Equals: 


Just saying... 





2 comments:

  1. Hi new blogging friend! I was born and raised in Gilbert and Tempe! (but now live in ATX)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! I was in Mesa and Tempe, now in Phoenix! I hear Austin is pretty amazing though.

    ReplyDelete