10 Country Songs I Couldn't Get Enough of in 2014 | Kylea & Company: 10 Country Songs I Couldn't Get Enough of in 2014
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Monday, December 29, 2014

10 Country Songs I Couldn't Get Enough of in 2014

It's no lie that Country is ultimately my favorite Genre of music, and this year has been Killer when it comes to amazing singles and fantastic albums. 

Here are my top 10 songs for 2014! 

Nowhere Fast- Old Dominion

Feelin' It- Scotty McCreery

Leave The Night On- Sam Hunt

Love You Like That- Canaan Smith

 Hennessee- Nashville Cast 

Trailer Song- Kacey Musgraves

Whatever She's Got- David Nail

Mandolin Rain- Josh Kelly

Night That You'll Never Forget- Love and Theft

My Baby's Guns and Roses- Brantley Gilbert


What were some of your favorite songs in 2014?

 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

4 comments:

  1. OMG I love country and still some of these are absolutely new to me!!! I'm in love with Sam Hunt's album, he's so talented and good looking too, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sam Hunt's Album! I am pretty sure I listened to it for a week straight. Old Dominion is another I couldn't get turn off for a week.

    ReplyDelete