All I Want for Christmas | Kylea & Company: All I Want for Christmas
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Thursday, December 4, 2014

All I Want for Christmas

If there is one thing that my parents have learned over the past few years, is that I don't want for much. I have this wonderful habit of buying my own stuff when I want it. But then you are asked the horrid question "What do you want for Christmas?"

Well sometimes people don't accept the answer nothing or I don't know. Nor does it help that I am trying to separate my life from being too materialistic, because honestly more stuff does not equal happiness; it equals unnecessary clutter. Or so the Tiny Home motto says. 

But in order to avoid sayingI don't know or nothing, here is my small carefully constructed Christmas List.






Have you already made your Christmas list?
 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I would love some Amazon gift cards too...or just money/gift cards in general...but I do love me some Amazon!

    ReplyDelete