Currently (vol 7.) | Kylea & Company: Currently (vol 7.)
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Friday, December 12, 2014

Currently (vol 7.)


So I don't know if it is actually the 7th volume, but I am calling it that. It has been a slightly quiet week, and although it is the holidays, that my friends has not been quite the reason that I have been MIA. Honestly I may go MIA for quite a bit of December, but that decision is still up in the air.

Reading..  A Christmas Carol and a book from Kindle Unlimited about Tiny Houses. This obsession runs deep my friends. 

Listening: 

Thinking.. The people in my office complain, like a lot. I mean I know I complain but this.... this my friends is nothing compared to me. I think they have made it into a competitive sport, because I seriously think they are all trying to one up each other. 

Smelling.. Is it really weird that I tell you guys what I am smelling? Like I feel it's weird. But I am smelling Clorox Spray, because someone in the office is sick and the other fools here immediately think that spraying a bunch of "sanitizing spray" is going to help.

Hoping.. My little house sitting pup Charlie pulls through this week. He is my diabetic dog and had to go to the emergency room last weekend because he wouldn't eat. He is on several different medications and his parents decided to stay home this weekend to make sure everything was ok. They are good pet parents. 
  
Wearing.. Nothing Fancy. Literally.... like I should dress better so that I could be like look at this adorable outfit! but nope it's the jeans life for me.

Loving.. But hating 3/4's of the winter finales. I mean The Arrow?!!! W.T.F. OLIVER?!!! 
But also I loved the Series Finale to SOA. I was very satisfied with the way Kurt ended it. Horribly depressed, but satisfied.  

Wanting.. More coffee, but I ran out of creamer.... Why doesn't Starbucks deliver yet? 

Needing.. To go to my "new" campus and prove that I live in the state of AZ so that I can get in state tuition. I can afford in-state Tuition. Plus it will help to defer My student loans that are already coming back to bite me in the arse. Hello 43k dollars of crippling debt. 

Feeling.. Excited that I am taking classes again. Not at UofP, but they are classes that I feel excited about and can get reimbursed by work for. I am starting to narrow down what I want to be when I grow up.

How is everyone else doing? Are you done with your Christmas shopping yet?
 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I can say I am about 99.8% done!! I did MOST of my shopping online and I need to give my dad some $$ for part of my brothers gift then that's it! Everything is almost completely wrapped too. Coworkers and crafty stuff on the other hand need to be done this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pup looks like that too! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10204486599937762&set=a.2324694989562.2129913.1015230045&type=1&theater

    ReplyDelete