Christmas Playlist | Kylea & Company: Christmas Playlist
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Friday, December 19, 2014

Christmas Playlist

Today is the "company" Christmas Party. And by "company" it means we are crashing our sister companies christmas party. But it also means that vacation time is near and I will be all by myself next week. Which I don't actually mind. 

But since we are starting off the festivities of Christmas, I thought I would share my 2014 Favorite Christmas songs, that I have been Caroling along with in my car. People don't know that I am Christmas Caroling but that is probably for the best.

Christina Perri- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas. Also listen to the Sam Smith Version, both are quite Lovely.

The Piano Guys- Angels We Have Heard on High. Besides being one of my favorite carols, The Piano Guys are amazing! I cannot believe their talents and love all of their music.

Straight No Chaser Feat. Kristin Bell- Text Me Merry Christmas. Ok this is pretty cute, but sadly it reminds me of how technology driven we are as a society now.


Echosmith- I heard the Bells On Christmas Day. I just love Echosmith, and this is a fun new version of the song.

Frank Sinatra- White Christmas. Mr. Blue Eyes just has to be on my Christmas Playlist. I mean you cannot go wrong with Sinatra.

Elvis Presley- Blue Christmas. We are going to hit a Christmas Color Scheme with another classic, by playing some Elvis. Be aware this is a live version and there is some definite fan swooning and screaming. I mean serious swooning, look at those faces. 

Tiffany Thorton and Kermit the Frog- I believe. In my house we believe in Santa, and in my heart I believe in the magic of christmas.

Pentatonix- Mary Did You Know? Someone posted this video on Facebook and not only did it give me all of the goosebumps, but I instantly fell in love with this group.

Pentatonix- That's Christmas to Me. I told you I fell in love with them right?? Beautiful song.


What is on your Christmas Playlist this year? 
 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment