Chowin' Down in China Town | Kylea & Company: Chowin' Down in China Town
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Chowin' Down in China Town

Well I didn't exactly go to China Town, but I sure did chow down! Now Chinese food is not my favorite genre of food by any means, but when I get a hankering for it nothing sounds better. Last night.... Well let's just say that I spent an obscene amount on a massive amount of food that will feed my happy butt for the rest of the week.

Now the special part of last night is that I didn't leave my house to get said Chinese food. THEY DELIVERED! Can I get a WOOT WOOT?? I am not stuck in snow, but once I get home there is really no ambition for me to leave. Plus the Originals was on last night, and I needed to watch the chaos that unfolded with my poor, poor Elijah.

Well any ways, I ended up buying three different meals. Orange Chicken (A MUST), beef and broccoli, Beef Lo Mein (because I have never had it), and Chicken Fried Rice.


Through out the hour that it took me to eat said food, I literally just sampled a little bit of everything. I LOVED the Lo Mein, but everything else was sub par. I hate it when that happens.  But the best part is always the fortune cookie, because it is always interesting to see what your "fortune" is. Mine? Well I HAD TWO!!!


Now who wants to send me a cheerful message??

Moral of this story, well if you ever want mass amounts of food, let me order for you.



2 comments: