I want to be a Unicorn | Kylea & Company: I want to be a Unicorn
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Thursday, February 20, 2014

I want to be a Unicorn

So sometimes it pays to housesit for people. Why? Because I get cool stuff that I would otherwise not be able to get. Like time to go swimming, because I do not own a pool or hot tub. Or fancy Christmas presents that my normals leave me. Even thoughtful gifts or trinkets that their kids pick out for me.  OR my very own UNICORN STAMP SET!!!!
Isn't it pretty?! Now I received an email from my consultant/ housesitting client that the new Close to My Heart Catalogue had come out, and with me being bored at work I decided to give it a look over. Well I made it two pages in before I saw this beautiful thing and squealed in girlish delight. 

*Insert girlish scream* 

 Since it is a hostess rewards gift (meaning you have to hold a show to get one) I asked ever so nicely if I could trade some housesitting work for my precious! (said in a totally Agnes/Gollum voice combination) And although it seriously scared her how quickly I had emailed her about it, she agreed and called me a dork. 

So now I have a fancy unicorn stamp to make pretty things with. I mean this stamp set gives great advice! And now I so want to send out fantastic cards to people!
SO EXCITTEEEDDD!!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment