Five on Friday | Kylea & Company: Five on Friday
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Friday, February 21, 2014

Five on Friday

Morning Y'all. I had another post planned for today but then decided that I didn't really care for it. So I thought that It was finally time to jump on the five on friday band wagon. 

1) Blogcation....Gals this was pretty much the highlight of my week! I am still looking for a room mate, but I have the room already saved with the deposit sooo... Either way I am going dang it! 

2) This picture from my co-worker. I was having a grumpy day and bam... He sent this and I laughed way too much. 
3) The decision I just made to get Chipotle for lunch. I am pretty sure I have never made a lunch decision this early. Ever.

4) This Image: 
Because the Arizona Senate just passed a bill (SB1062) Which allows businesses to refuse services based on their religious beliefs. Meaning there is a chance that I could be kicked out of a bar for being an unmarried woman. Or half of my friends could be refused service for being LBGT. NOT COOL AZ!

5) The possibility that I may or may not have found the perfect employee, but I am worried that his salary request is going to be too much. :(  AAGGGHHH! 

For your #backthatazz up pleasure: 

David Nail: Whatever She's Got
Whatever She's Got by David Nail on Grooveshark

Yup, more country y'all! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment