Sunday Social | Kylea & Company: Sunday Social
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sunday Social

Morning everyone! I opened up Blogger and Bloglovin and didn't see very many posts. Sundays are a forgotten day of preparation, and blog posts. So I thought I would join the link up hosted by Neely and Ashley! 

1.Favorite breakfast food: SO hard because I love breakfast. In all seriousness though, scrambled eggs. I put sautéed mushrooms, peppers, spinach, and bunches of other things in there but I could eat scrambled eggs.... every day. 

2. Best way to spend a free day: is by having a movie binger, getting one thing done around the house (even the smallest thing), and taking a nap! A nap is a must. 

3. Given a free airline ticket to anywhere in the world; where would you go and why?  I would go to Spain. I want to see the culture, the architecture, and it is centrally located to the rest of Europe. 
(Casa Batllo by Antonio Gaudi in Barcelona, Spain.) 

4. You can leave the house with only one thing, what is it? Well it depends on the circumstances... If it is a normal day, my iphone. If my house is on fire or it is a life and death decision, I would take Ghillie. 

5.How do you take your coffee? HHHHMMMMMM!!!! Well most of the time from Starbucks. But if I am at home, I put some creamer in my medium roast. At work I put in one hazelnut creamer and one splenda. Either way, any coffee is my friend.  
(Bad picture, but hey it was two days after I got out of the hospital.)

Want to join the link up? Go here
How is your Sunday going? 
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I have had Starbucks twice this week already. And I am sure I will stop on my way to work here later this morning. I may have a problem!

    ReplyDelete