Let the Office Olympics BEGIN!! | Kylea & Company: Let the Office Olympics BEGIN!!
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Friday, February 7, 2014

Let the Office Olympics BEGIN!!


FRIDAAAAYYY!!!!! OH my goodness it could not come quick enough. This week started off rough, and slowly it has gotten better. But friday, friday is my best friend. It's sweet, kind, and fun. It sounds like I am having a love affair with friday huh? Well good, because I am. 

Today starts the beginning of our First Winter Office Olympics. We will start off today with our opening ceremony and then go into Monday with swivel chair curling. Be prepared for that excitement and posting!!! 

Well I am starting a new linkup, my first link up! And what am I going to do? #backthatazzup with some country. I have been on a huge country kick lately. And this song, it is by a pretty darn handsome man. 

Y'all enjoy Bottoms Up by Brantley Gilbert. Hope it gets stuck in your head like it has mine.  






Bottoms Up by Brantley Gilbert on Grooveshark
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment