FanGirl Freak Out: Teen Wolf | Kylea & Company: FanGirl Freak Out: Teen Wolf
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

FanGirl Freak Out: Teen Wolf

WHY?!!!??? WHY DO THEY WANT TO KILL ME??? My STILES! 
Anyone else having this problem?? Opening scene and my Stiles in already in trouble. And after last week, I am really having a problem with the writers. 
So brief little summary, and hopefully I do not give up too much. Scott is woken up with a phone call from a frantic Stiles, he cannot move his foot, cold, bleeding, and there is someone with him. Then the search begins for my dear, dear Stiles. And we include Derek *insert girly screams here*. Lydia starts hearing voices, and being a banshee she has the power to hear such, but this episode goes a little overboard. Stiles is finally found (thank god), but now we know that he has an incurable form of dementia. But then the creep that was with him before gave him a riddle, while Stiles was dreaming. 
Everyone has one, but nobody can lose it. 

Have you guessed it yet? Comment and give me the answer! 
  
I am pretty proud that Lydia has kinda become this banshee bad ass though. I still think Scott needs to grow his alpha juevos, or take some training with Derek. His alpha skills are really lacking. 

post signature

3 comments:

  1. finally someone knows my Teen Wolf feels.

    I love this show far too much to even function on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIGHT?! It has been hard finding a Teen Wolf addict such as myself that understands my pain and frustration over this season. I am definitely ready for this next episode... I think.... Thanks for the follow!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete