Office Olympics: Week One Recap | Kylea & Company: Office Olympics: Week One Recap
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Monday, February 17, 2014

Office Olympics: Week One Recap

A friday or two ago, I posted how my office was doing our own Office Olympics. I know it sounds incredibly cheesy, but I live for competition. This year I could not participate because I am the person who thought of all of the ideas and put the games together. Therefore I became one of the judges and the master of how it all runs. 

This last week we focused on two major games: archery and swivel chair curling. Since I live in Arizona where the highs for all last week was 89 degrees, it was really hard to find sports that we can do that are related to the winter Olympics.
Each team chose a name and made a banner. 

So we ended up with Team Pina Coladas, Team Las Gringas, Team Relo, and Team USA. 


For both archery and swivel chair curling we only allowed two members of the team to participate at a time. 

Enjoy the antics of my office! 



If you work at an office, what do you do for fun? 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment