The time I became a man | Kylea & Company: The time I became a man
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Thursday, February 13, 2014

The time I became a man


No it's not what you think, I did not magically decide to become a physical male. But I did do a manly thing yesterday. 

So I left work early (ssshhhh) and headed out to the AutoZone on my way home. Now that in itself takes a lot of guts since I was all kinds of semi girly today. Even the cashiers second guessed me. Honestly, they didn't help me so they should keep there judgy judgerson looks to themselves. But I found all of the things I needed and $90 later I was on my way home. Aaaannnnndddd theeennn.....
I CHANGED MY BRAKES! Mostly by myself because I have super tiny hands and can get to the bolts pretty easily. It actually was much easier than I has thought. The hardest part was remembering my left from my right. And then you have to remember it backwards! I mean come on! 

But I managed to snap a picture of our progress, after I got the first casing off. My grandpa stared at me like I was nuts so enjoy it. 


And then I supervised my grandpa changing the oil, mostly because he wouldn't let me try that one by myself. But still my Holly the Honda got a little TLC. 

And then I proceeded to scarf down some Alfredo, and a sleeve of thin mints. 

Don't judge. 
post signature

2 comments: