Confession Session what's your mention... | Kylea & Company: Confession Session what's your mention...
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Confession Session what's your mention...

Vodka and Soda

First confession, I have Conjunction Junction stuck in my head from School House Rock. Like it won't get out of my head! Isn't it the most annoying thing in the world to have a song stuck in your head and you just can't get rid of it no matter what you do? 

I feel bad for my new employee, because I have nothing for her to do. But at the same time I am jealous because then all of my posts would actually be on time this week. 

I love all of the rain that Arizona is getting, but this state needs to get it's shit together. I mean did you guys see what happened last Monday?? Only in AZ would this happen.


























I went to Costco to get some basic staples for the year like toilet paper and paper towels. $136 later I only ended up with the toilet paper and a bunch of food. I bought a pack of mushrooms, because I love them that much to buy them in bulk, and they were bad. Like all of the ones under the top were covered in mold and slimy. Needless to say I will not be going to that Costco ever again.

I realized that no matter how convenient living with my grandparents is, I much rather live on my own.  It makes walking around in my undies, drinking almond milk out of the carton much more appropriate. The dog doesn't judge me. 

Speaking of the dog. I am getting ready to sell Ghillie and buy a cat! Not really, but if my dog keeps this attitude up there will be chaos. I mean what dog hides under the bed so that they don't have to go outside?

I went online to check out all of the shows that I need to set my dvr to..... Yeeeaaaa... there are 21 shows so far. Twenty one. The two shows that I am excited to watch the most are Sleepy Hollow and Gotham. 

I have tickets to the Cardinals game on Sunday, however I don't know if I want to take any of my close friends because they wouldn't appreciate it as much as I do. I mean they aren't the sportiest people in the world. This is the most challenging part of my life. 



 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Conjunction Junction! Wow...that's a throwback right there. I hated that song in English class.


    So Cal needs to get it's act together too. 100 degrees with 90% humidity? I mean, seriously?? Send that rain our way!


    There are so many great tv shows coming soon. Too bad I don't have cable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from Kathy's link up! That photo is crazy! I've always really wanted to visit Arizona, I just can't imagine the heat and permanent 'dryness'. I do think it would be awesome to see everyone's excitement about the rain when it does happen though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last confession is exactly why I need more friends. I went to two concerts alone last month because I was like my friends here just won't appreciate it that much. I'm going to 2 in October...people are flying in from out of state to go with me...much better friends ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're lucky your dog doesn't judge you, cause mine judge the shit out of me. It's so unfair.

    ReplyDelete