Currently (vol. 4) | Kylea & Company: Currently (vol. 4)
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Friday, September 26, 2014

Currently (vol. 4)


















My apologies that this post out is so late. But I mean look at this cool/creepy fall banner. I had to make sure I got it on here. And my boss was in today so I couldn't do too much while he was here. 

Reading.. Just downloaded Delirium by Lauren Oliver. I have heard a number of good comments on it, so I thought I would give it a try. 
Listening.. I'm Not the Only One by Sam Smith

I'm Not the Only One by Sam Smith on Grooveshark

Thinking.. I epically failed at putting my posts out on time this week. I need to step up my Photography Game on here. I also need to put in some craft stuff, and actual stuff that I do when I am not staring at a computer screen, and places around the valley. I am just slacking, gah! 
Smelling.. Nothing... surprisingly no one has sprayed anything in the office. I kind of want a little Sentsy warmer in here though so that it smells pretty. 
Wishing.. I bought the winning lottery ticket. 
Hoping.. Today goes by quickly, but the weekend goes by slowly. 
Wearing.. My loose neutral color Converse shirt, black undershirt because the converse shirt is sheer enough, and Jeans. It's a very exciting (boring and comfy) outfit. 
Loving.. that my boss wants to get out of this office space, and has given me hope that we will by asking when I am going to move up to the northern area of town. 

Wanting.. a lot of things. All materialistic, expensive, and selfish. 
Needing.. Some chipotle... I think my body is going through guac withdrawals
Feeling.. Bummed about Blogcation, Happy that it is Friday, drained because I haven't gotten decent sleep and allergies, pumped because sugar, and intrigued by the audio books on Spotify. So basically all of the emotions. 

 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment