Sunday Social | Kylea & Company: Sunday Social
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sunday Social

Morning y'all. I hope everyone is having a better weekend than I am. Thanks to all of the pressure in the air, and the mass amounts of fur from the Motley Crew I am on day two of a severe migraine. But we did have some crazy rain this weekend! Thankfully my house and my housesitting house had nothing bad happen other than the dish went out. I can't say the same for some parts of the valley.

Anywho let's get social! 



1. What is your favorite magazine to read? 
I honestly don't read too many magazines, I have no subscriptions. But when I do buy them it is usually Domino, DoIt Yourself, and Elle Decor. 

2.What is the best thing you have seen online lately? 
I know everyone is probably picking this one... but this silly Harry Potter girl gives one powerful speech.

3.Who is your favorite celebrity to follow on Instagram or Twitter? 
Photography wise- Patrick J. Adams (Suits)
Humor wise- Anna Kendrick

4. Is there one article of clothing no matter what season you can't help but buy? 
um.... Mossimo Red Tanks, because it pretty much works with Arizona's two seasons.

5. Do you prefer email or snail mail?
The majority of the time I prefer email. But I do like getting things other than bills in my mailbox, so snail mail is always fun to get.


Hope y'all have a fantastic Sunday! 


 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

1 comment: