September Wishes | Kylea & Company: September Wishes
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Monday, September 1, 2014

September Wishes


Happy Labor Day! If you were like me this morning you did a little happy dance because you didn't have to go to work. Granted a lot of my morning was spent running around from one house to another  and trying to clean as much as possible prior to my grandparents arrival back home but hey, I still haven't had to change out of my yoga pants yet.

So let's look at August's goals.

FAIL -Donate all of the clothes I do not wear. I literally have 2 closets full of clothes and yet I only wear a few things. Time to do some fall organization.
I haven't been home but to make sure my fish and the lizard haven't killed over. 

FAIL- Refinish the top to my coffee table by making it a wood top rather than glass. 
Again have not been home, thanks to my AC. 

FAIL -Buy my very own vacuum cleaner so that I do not have to keep borrowing others. And a Swifter Wet Jet, because I hate to mop and the Rubbermaid one I bought is broken. 
Because I was indecisive on what vacuum I should get.

FAIL- Send the reptile that has been chilling at my house since February (who was supposed to go to his real home in May) back to his human. I hate feeling like that thing is dead and I really want my book case back.
His human now has to find a spot for him in his apartment.... ggrrr...  

WIN- Eat all of the food that I buy. I am really REALLY bad at overbuying and letting things go bad. It needs to stop. 
BAM! I have pretty much eaten all of the food that I have purchased with the exception of the frozen stuff because well it is frozen. But there is not much of that left!  

WIN -Read more books instead of watching TV. My wonderful friend bought me a Kindle Fire HDX because I carted his butt around everywhere and made him dinner a few nights when he was working like crazy. So now I need fill up my little library and get reading!
I am counting this as a win because I have read 3 books this month. And while that doesn't seem like too much with the month I had It was plenty enough. 

FAIL- Get back to sponsoring people, I have been MIA for far to long.
Why did I put this goal down? 

FAIL- Reply back to every comment posted! 
 I missed like three or four posts that I did not reply to comments on. 


So let's see what we can do for September shall we?

Donate Clothes- I have to buy new work clothes, which means I need to donate clothes. 

Read Three books- Three seems like a good number for a month. Especially a busy one. 

Be a part of Four Giveaways- I love to give things away, but this helps cut out the I have to plan it all portion. Win, win for all.  

Eat Lunches and dinners in. Meaning no going out for lunches or dinner, unless my boss takes me. Then it is fair game. 

Post at least four times a week. Totally reachable if I schedule it out. 

What are your goals for September? 

 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Yay for some wins!!! I can totally help with the reading thing, just let me know. Lol! I've definitely found if I don't have something written on my blog schedule to write about I'm less likely to blog that day. Just getting back from vaca is killing me. I need to remember next time I leave the country to have the few days after I get back written and scheduled too, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with all of your goals!

    ReplyDelete