Currently (vol. 3) | Kylea & Company: Currently (vol. 3)
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Friday, September 12, 2014

Currently (vol. 3)



Reading.. The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien. This book has been a long time coming and with not a lot to do this weekend, I am going to junker down and read. 
Listening.. Right now to some sweet little boxer snores, because this is early post. But music wise the new Dustin Lynch CD. I am obsessed with it! My favorite song is Halo. Have you listened to it yet? Oh and if you didn't know, Dustin is also a pre-med student. Which means he's pretty damn perfect! 
Thinking.. Let's hope this is going to be a good day and Man is it good to be home. Even if it was only for 2 days. 
Smelling.. Lemon grass! I was able to turn on my Sentsy warmer for a little bit last night. 
Wishing.. I could stay home this weekend and binge watch the shows on my DVR.
Hoping.. This season of Sons is as amazing as it premiered. Jax is a whole new form of dark and twisty, and I like it. 
Wearing.. Jeans and a tank, and soon to be a  t-shirt. 
Loving..  Coming in and having another employee there. Makes my life a little easier. And seeing new movie promos with Tom Hardy in them. 

Wanting.. Coffee and some breakfast. I am thinking Einsteins. 
Needing.. a pedicure, some wine, and some pizza. 
Feeling.. exhausted, happy, and ready for the weekend. 
Posts to Review: 

Mine: 

Posts I loved this week: 
IWYP By: Whitney Ellen  =My christmas presents bought. 
Sh*t My Students Say  = Best laugh I have had all week! 
The Greatest Living American = I vote for General Neyland 
If I had been Live Tweeting #applelive = Sarah was on a roll this week!
Saying Bye to Hedgie = Saying good by is hard in any situation.  


Halo by Dustin Lynch 


 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment