Sunday Social | Kylea & Company: Sunday Social
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sunday Social

Happy Sunday! I know I have been extremely quiet this week. I am hoping to be a little more posty the rest of the week. Especially since I have a bunch of posts already scheduled. 





5 Things you would want to know about me.
I live in Arizona and I like the summer seasons, My favorite collar is shamrock green, I love watching basketball, I am always looking at vegetarian recipes, and I love classic black and white movies.

5 favorite things I love about blogging.
  • Meeting new people from around the world.
  • Connecting with people who have similar thoughts or interests.
  • Getting to read and find new blogs.
  • Expressing your thoughts and giving yourself a voice.
  • Creating a spot that is as individual as me.


5 things I am doing before the year is over.
You mean you want me to plan stuff??
  • Go to a Cardinals and a Suns game.
  • Go to First Friday in Downtown Phoenix.
  • Helping host the biggest canned food drive in company history.
  • Donating time and money this Christmas with a local shelter.
  • Start a running schedule.


5 favorite fall fashion staples.
We don't really have a fall in Phoenix, so it would be my normal staples. 
  • Comfy jeans 
  • Simple flats 
  • A light zip up hoody 
  • Light scarves 
  • Light shirts to layer.


5 favorite beauty products
  • I am pretty light when it comes to make up, but I need a liquid foundation and loose powder.
  • Brown and neutral tone eye shadows
  • Black waterproof mascara
  • Leave in conditioner
  • Origins GinZing Eye refreshing cream (to cover the dark bags under the eyes.) 




 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

9 comments:

  1. Oh, I love products from Origins. Happy Sunday Social!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your goals for this year include giving back and donating time. That's wonderful! It always make me smile when people list goals that include helping others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love black and white old movies too. Do you have any favorites?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cuteness on your blog. Love it. I'm gonna have to try that cream, looks legit! Also, I've never been to Arizona but I definitely plan on visiting once I head out that way!! Hope you have a great week!


    Take care,
    Coral

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to be careful going into Origins or else I will buy all of the products! Happy Sunday (now Monday) Social!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I think that giving time and a helping hand is the best way to give back. It is what I am looking forward to most this year. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so awesome! I love knowing that there are so many kind people out there who are willing to lend a helping hand to others.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anything with Audrey Hepburn, I watched The Nun and wow! Not a movie most people would watch, but it was riveting. Mr. Belvedere Goes to College, How to Marry a Millionaire, and Casablanca are all great movies as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you try it, keep it in the fridge. It is totally refreshing! Hope you are have a great week as well!

    ReplyDelete