One Song, One Movie, and One Book | Kylea & Company: One Song, One Movie, and One Book
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

One Song, One Movie, and One Book

If you  were only able to listen to one song, watch one movie, or read one book for the rest of your life what would it be?

-Would you choose the hot new pop song? Or would it be the song that you danced to at your wedding? 

-Would you choose that mushy romance novel or movie that brought you to tears?

Everyone may have a a different answer; none of us have the same thought process when we are picking these things. I mean to only be able to pick one out of each is hard. Sure you can pick your favorites, but say your favorite song is MmBob by Hanson. Take it from experience, you are going to start wishing you hadn't picked it on your 30th time hearing it.

For my one song, it took me a while to narrow it down. I mean I have such a love for all things music, and have so many favorite genre's and songs that it was so incredibly hard. Do you pick the song that never ends, and let it go on and on my friends? Well I thought about all of the songs that I said are my favorites, and even went back and listened to them.

So I had to think about something that I liked and rocked out too in the car. It took a while and a lot of gas while I drove around but I narrowed it down to this one. 



I have loved Tyler's voice ever since the very first time I saw him on One Tree Hill as Chris Keller. I was able to go to one of his shows in AZ in 2012 where this photo was taken, and can't wait for his new album Indian Summer to come out. 



My one movie: Hands down, Breakfast at Tiffany's. It is one of those movies that I could watch over and over and over again, and still be completely smitten with Holly Golightly and her antics.

My one book: Please note that my choice in book does not mean that I am some crazy serial killer with a lava lamp in my room. I did have a lava lamp at one point, but that was in the late 90's early 2000's when it was cool. But my book would be The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger.  It has been one of my favorite books since freshman year of high school.



What would your one book, one movie, and one song be?


 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment