It's Thursday... | Kylea & Company: It's Thursday...
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Thursday, September 25, 2014

It's Thursday...

Is anyone else feeling like this week has gone on long enough? I mean why can't it be Friday already???  I think it is all just the Arizona Heat that is still getting to me. I want FALL!!!

There are two types of seasons in AZ, hot and hotter! So getting to wear fall clothes is a no go unless you go up north to Flagstaff and Sedona. But even then we have to wait for another 2 months. By then it is Christmas and you are winter clothes. Well not full winter clothes, more like fall clothes disguised as winter clothes. But right now it is still 100 degrees, no fall in sight.

So no fall weather with crisp, cold air.
No scarves, boots, or long sleeves can we wear.
In the land of sun and heat,
all we can do is have semi fall treats.
The seasons do not change,
not even the colors of leaves range.
They are still green from rain.
Man Arizona is a pain!

BAM! I'm a poet and I bet you didn't know it! Okay... I'm done.... maybe. Well this has been a slightly useless post, and I did have other posts I was going to do but they still need something to each of them and I don't have the strength to make it happen at the moment. So I am going to leave you with this picture of a puppy with a leaf, and the new T.Swift song. Because as much as I dislike her overplayed music this one is too catchy.


























 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment