5 things: Twitter Edition | Kylea & Company: 5 things: Twitter Edition
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Monday, November 11, 2013

5 things: Twitter Edition

Ok so here is my newest little series: 5 Things you would learn about me from my social media. That's a mouthful so I just cut it short to 5 Things.

5 things you would learn about me from my Twitter Account.

1.) I watch entirely too much TV. From the Vampire Diaries to Sons of Anarchy and then on to Suits. I realize that I tweet entirely too much about TV. But hey they put hash tags on the screen for a reason!
(And I wonder why I am single.....)

2.) I bitch about my coworkers, a lot. Or about being at work, or being by myself in the office, or the fantastic lunches that we have. Or that I need more coffee to function at work.

3.) I swear... again a lot... but not as much as I do in person. Still probably more than I need to though.

4.) I watch Pitch Perfect so much that it should be against some sort of cinematic law. I watched it 3 times this weekend alone. It is ACA-Awesome!

5.) I am totally random. There is never any rhyme or reason to anything that I post, which can be fun and dangerous at the same time. But I am always reliable for some form of laugh.

If you have a twitter, and like to tweet like all the young kids do, look me up! Just Click on any of the twitters on this post!

A follow for a follow! (gag I cannot believe I just had the nerve to type that)


No comments:

Post a Comment