Well... Let the Christmas Festivities Begin | Kylea & Company: Well... Let the Christmas Festivities Begin
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Well... Let the Christmas Festivities Begin

I know, I know it is way too early to be thinking about Christmas right? Wrong my friends! Yes it is way to early to be thinking about decorations and music, but never too early to start thinking of Gifts. Mainly because those things cost money! Even if you do only have a certain budget.

This year I plan on keeping a lot of my gifts either home made or smaller. Mainly because I will cause myself to go broke otherwise, but it also is a great way to show someone that you put some serious time and effort into making something special for them.

So here are a few things that I want to make for my girls at work, because well we are trouble together and they are two of my very favorite people.

First Gift Idea: Memories
They both have significant others, so something along the lines of a wall piece, or art piece would be perfect for them. 

Here is an example of something that I did previously that I am going to go off of. 

Now this took an entire day to plot out, and about $60 total for supplies. But I had enough stuff left over to put into a number of my own personal scrapbook pages.
For Andrea, I would love to do a richer jewel tone tray with bright colors. She is full of joy and life, and I want something that portrays that. 
For Vanessa, Well that my dears is simple. Butterflies, warm colors, and bling! Lots and lots of bling!! 

Second Gift: Inspiration. 
Both of these beautiful people look for inspiration and quotes. I want to create something for them that has a quote on it that I feel represents what they mean to me. 

Third Gift: something involving alcohol. 
The one thing we all have in common... booze. We love it in a, we don't need to go to AA meetings, but we would drink during lunch if we could. 
Now I have already had a request for my Bailey's Fudge, and I am thinking about making a slew of alcoholic treats!


Anyone have any recipes?
What gifts do you plan on giving this year? 



No comments:

Post a Comment