The Thankful Project: Day 15 An Annoyance | Kylea & Company: The Thankful Project: Day 15 An Annoyance
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Sunday, November 17, 2013

The Thankful Project: Day 15 An Annoyance



What?! I am catching up! 
An annoyance…. does it count if I have like five? I think so, so here are 5 annoyances that I just can't get over. 

1.) People who chew with their mouths open or smack their lips when they eat. IT is so seriously annoying!! 

2.) When my dogs think it is cool to destroy the trash…. they do this by knocking over the can and shredding the contents.  

3.) Awkward silence over the phone… I mean I don't like talking on the phone duct when I do you better keep the conversation going. Too much awkward silence drives me batty. 

4.) Telling a story multiple times, and hearing one multiple times. I don't like repeating myself, and I will only allow for myself to do it three times. If you aren't there then I am sorry. And hearing stories repeatedly, I mean come on I was there, I saw you do it, and if I didn't then I heard what you did 6 times. 

5.) When the ladies at work adjust the volume for the radio at work. It starts off at a nice level for the day and then someone thinks that they can't hear it and BAM it is so loud you can't hear yourself think. 


No comments:

Post a Comment