The Thankful Project Day 13: An Ability | Kylea & Company: The Thankful Project Day 13: An Ability
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The Thankful Project Day 13: An Ability



Today, instead of detailing just ONE ability for which I'm thankful, I wanted to follow Kenzie's foot steps and share a list of abilities I am thankful for.  A list of 28, in fact... one for every day of the project especially for the first 10 that I missed. This year has been on all ends of the spectrum, and sometimes I forget everything that I can do, that I take advantage of. So with out further a due... 

I am grateful for the ability to:

1. Breathe 
2. Walk 
3. Hold down a full-time job
4. Eat anything I want without fear or danger
5. Hear
6. See
7. Touch 
8. Read
9. Drive 
10. Pay my bills
11. Buy things I need
12. Talk 
13. Dress myself
14. Laugh
15. Cook, especially bake, when I want to 
16. Scrapbook, and make it look cohesive. 
17. Blog 
18. Vote 
19. Work a full-time job
20. Give back to others
21. arrange flowers
22. Walk in heels
23. drink clean water
24. Take a shower every day 
25.Sleep in my own house
26. Play, sleep, cuddle, and feed my two dogs 
27. Provide for my family when they need help. 
28. Talk to my mom everyday 

Some of them seem simple, and some of them seem trivial. But to me they are all aspects of my life that I take advantage of on a daily basis. I am thankful to have the ability to do all of these things.


No comments:

Post a Comment