The Thankful Project: A Room | Kylea & Company: The Thankful Project: A Room
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Sunday, November 17, 2013

The Thankful Project: A Room



Ok, no judgements please. One room in my two bedroom single wide…. Yeah you read that right. Well my favorite room is my bathroom. For two reasons:

1) it is the only room in my house that does not collect dust. I kid you not, every other room in my house gets coated by dust and dirt because my dogs bring it in. But my bathroom is clean, organized, and peaceful. 

2) it is the only room that my dogs will not go into. There for, it is the only room that I can be by myself. (I am preparing for motherhood) so I can go in there and sit in the shower or on the floor and read with no interruptions. Plus it is the coldest room in the house, so If I don't feel good  or have a migraine, then it is a good place to go and cool down.

Just saying.


No comments:

Post a Comment